1. Bill Bliss Memorial Art Project Ð Request by subcommittee to proceed with project.
2. Damage to California Avenue, California Native - Request by staff for funds to repair recent damage to brick artwork.
3. Artist Series Ð Request by subcommittee to select dates, allocate budget and honorariums for Artist Series.
4. Lytton Plaza - Staff update
D. NON-ACTION (CONTINUED)
5. Mitchell Park Sculpture Project Ð Commission to discuss plans for dedication of artwork, 11/8.
6. Follow-up to Retreat Ð Commission to discuss follow-up to retreat plans.
E. NON-ACTION (CONTINUED)/ONGOING
7. California Avenue Projects Ð Update by staff on Beasley fountain.
8. Palo Alto Public Art Website
F. ONGOING (CONTINUED)/ANNOUNCEMENTS/ADJOURNMENT
9. Maintenance of City Collection & Deaccessioning
10. Civic Center Plaza Art Installation Ð Phase II, Samuel Yates
12. Public Safety Building
13. Public Art for San Francisquito Creek Storm Water Pump Station Ð Staff update
14.For Your Calendar
a. November 8 Ð Dedication of Michael Szabo, Arch-cradle
b. November 17 Ð Bruce Beasley CMR on council agenda for approval.
You will need QuickTime to view the video or listen to the audio of the meeting. You may download a free version of the player by clicking on the image below.
Having some problems experiencing the webcasts?
Please read our
section for help details.
Feedback About the Webcast
Please let us know about your experiences (both good and bad) with the webcast by emailing us
900 San Antonio Rd. • Palo Alto, CA 94303-4917 • 650-494-8686 • firstname.lastname@example.org