3. Recommendation to update the rules and regulations that govern the Community Garden program - Action – Ad Hoc Committee Park Rules and Regulations
4. Study Session of Regional Water Quality Control Plant (RWQCP) Landscaping Project – Discussion - Julie Weiss, Public Works
5. Recommendation to consider the Construction of a New Palo Alto Recycling Center and Improvements to the existing Household Hazardous Waste Drop-Off Facility – Action – Matt Raschke, Public Works
10. Recommendation for priorities for the implementation of the Bicycle and Pedestrian Master Plan- Discussion/Action - Ad Hoc Committee Creek and Urban Trails
6. Discussion on the need for additional parking for the El Camino Park Project – Discussion – Daren Anderson
G. BUSINESS/COMMENTS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS/ADJOURNMENT
7. Debrief joint study session with the Planning and Transportation Commission – Discussion –Chair Walsh
8. Update on Project Safety Net Community Coalition and plans for 2011-12 – Discussion - Rob de Geus
9. Update on the Comprehensive Plan - Community Services Element - Discussion – Ad Hoc Committee Comprehensive Plan - Community Services Element
You will need QuickTime to view the video or listen to the audio of the meeting. You may download a free version of the player by clicking on the image below.
Having some problems experiencing the webcasts?
Please read our
section for help details.
Feedback About the Webcast
Please let us know about your experiences (both good and bad) with the webcast by emailing us
900 San Antonio Rd. • Palo Alto, CA 94303-4917 • 650-494-8686 • email@example.com