2. Presentation on Design Improvements to Cogswell Plaza- Discussion - Peter Jensen PWD
3. Parks and Recreation Commission Ad Hoc Committee Updates
i. Lytton Plaza Evaluate staff recommendation to place limits on amplified sound at Lytton Plaza
ii. Urban Creeks and Trails
iii. Activities and Resources for High School students during non-school hours
4. Parks and Recreation Capital Improvement Plan Review - Discussion - Daren Anderson
5. De-brief Council Study Session on the Golf Course Reconfiguration Project and consider creating an Ad Hoc Committee to evaluate and draft a memo for Council articulating the commissions position on the topic - Action - de Geus
F. BUSINESS/COMMENTS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS/TENTATIVE AGENDA/ADJOURNMENT
6. Discussion on updating the Recreation Strategic Plan - Discussion - de Geus
Comments and Announcements
1. Recognition for Sunny Dykwel for her commitment and service to the Parks and Recreation Commission 2009-2011
TENTATIVE AGENDA FOR REGULAR JANUARY 24, 2012 MEETING
1. Bicycle Pedestrian Master Plan
You will need QuickTime to view the video or listen to the audio of the meeting. You may download a free version of the player by clicking on the image below.
Having some problems experiencing the webcasts?
Please read our
section for help details.
Feedback About the Webcast
Please let us know about your experiences (both good and bad) with the webcast by emailing us
900 San Antonio Rd. • Palo Alto, CA 94303-4917 • 650-494-8686 • firstname.lastname@example.org